Personally I think that it is better because we learn more about Jewish studies and Hebrew than at my old school, that's not saying much because at my old school we did not learn about Jewish studies or Hebrew at all in my school because it was not a Jewish school.I have a lot of friends and they love my accent and ask me to say something every day and every time they hear it they say, "It sounds so, not right." Usually at recess or lunch I play kick-to-kick with Yotam and/or Sammy. Sammy is teaching me to do a trick called the rainbow swirl. What you do is you get the ball between your legs with one of them at an angle and you flip your legs up, keeping the ball, between your legs and take one leg off then almost immediately put your leg under the ball in mid-air and kick it. I only succeeded in doing it once and once I did it I headed the ball even higher and kicked it about what looked like 70 feet in the air, and then it came down right on my foot and I kicked it almost succeeding in kicking it onto the roof of the sport center.
I love the schedule, we have 2 BREAKS. The schedule would look something like this,
P1.core (English, social studies)
P2.math
recess [recess is 20 min. and you can play and eat during that time]
P3.Hebrew
P4.Hebrew
lunch [lunch is 40 min. and you can play and eat during that time]
P5.math
P6.core
SHANA TOVA UMETUKA
whoa !
ReplyDeletetwo maths, that's great
Way to go Issac,Zachary say "Hello"
Hey Isaac,
ReplyDeleteSounds like your school in Australia is pretty interesting! What's kick to kick? Is that like soccer? I hope you're doing well.
-Ms. McLellan
Hi Ms.McLellan,
DeleteThis is Isaac, Kick to kick is basically kicking back and forth.
School is awesome and I really love it. Also, could you tell Mason (his surname is Hakes) and Barrett (his surname is Burtner) that I really mis them botj and that I could see you and them more.
With Love,
Isaac